This box can be used with or without the grid. The grid separates the box into 15 sections making it perfect for organizing embellishments, storing trinkets, or even gifting candy and home baked items! This cut file will work with both the Cameo and Portrait.
1. Cut out all the pieces for the Divider Box with Lid and fold on the provided score lines.
2. This cut file comes with decorative pieces for both the top and bottom of the box. Adhere the decorative pieces on to the lid cut then add adhesive to the four tabs.
3. Adhere the tabs to the sides to form.
4. Form the bottom of the box as you did above.
5. Place adhesive on the tabs of all the divider pieces. Stand the short piece up as shown.
6. Place one of the longer pieces in the slots as shown.
7. Place the last piece in the slots as shown.
8. Lift the grid up and place in the bottom of the box, centering. Make sure you have the smaller box piece for the bottom. The top should fit over the bottom.
9. Add the decorative strips to the bottom of the box if you haven't already then play with the grid to space out the boxes evenly.
10. Adhere the tabs of the dividers to the sides of the boxes.
11. This is what your box should look like now.
12. Image of the box with the lid on.
You can use the box with or without the lid! Embellish as desired!