This box is perfect for holding stationery, cards and envelopes, and much more! This file will work with both the 12x12 and 8-1/2x12 mats.
2. Adhere the mats together as shown.
3. Adhere the large mat on the front of the base cut.
4. Adhere the small mat in the middle of the scallop cut.
5. With the scallop cut, fold on the score lines and place adhesive on the two tabs and middle flap as shown.
6. Adhere the tabs to the sides.
7. Bring the sides down and meet the edges together.
8. Fold the flap up and adhere to form the box.
9. Your scallop piece will look like this now.
10. Place adhesive on the left side of the scallop piece.
11. Fold the base on the score lines then place the scallop piece in the center lining up the bottoms.
12. Place adhesive on the back of the base where the box will go.
13. Push the box down on the adhesive and press firmly to adhere.
14-15. Your box will look like these images now.
You can find this file in my Silhouette store HERE!