Good Morning! Today is a new release day at the Silhouette store and I have ten new files to introduce to you this week and I can't wait to get started!
First up this week is my Pocket Fold Invitation cut file. This file will work with both the Cameo and Portrait and it comes with everything you need to start building a fabulous invitation including the pocket fold envelope with a band wrap to hold it closed, a 4x6 invitation cut (shown in main area), and five detail cards to hold all your information (shown in pocket area)! The best part, I designed this set to fit inside a standard A6 (4.75" x 6.5") envelope which will help keep your party costs down especially if you are using these for graduation or weddings where you invite a lot of people!
1. Cut out all the pieces within the file using the desired cardstock.
2. Working with the pocket envelope, fold on all the score lines then add adhesive to the two tabs as shown.
3. Fold the two tabs in and pull the pocket piece up and press firmly to adhere to the invitation.
4. Print or stamp your invitation details on the card cuts then adhere the 4x6 cut to the inside area and stack the five detail cards in size order then slide them in the pocket area as shown.
5. Fold the pocket area in then fold the envelope flap over to close.
6. Take your band wrap piece and place your invitation down on top of it. Apply adhesive to the areas shown then press the long strip on top of the shorter strip.
7. Flip your invitation over and it should now look like this image.
8. Place a foam adhesive square on the wrap as shown.
9. Adhere the 2x2 cardstock piece on the foam adhesive, centering.
Here is an example invitation that I have created. I used ribbon around this one instead of the band wrap.
Here is a peek at what else is coming this week!
Many of these files will have tutorials to go with them. I have them scheduled to go live on the blog during the week so if you are having issues accessing one be sure check back - it may just not be live yet! Thanks!