I need this sentiment more than I care to admit! It isn't that I forget the birthday, it is that I neglect to put the card in the mailbox in time! So...to say this one will come in handy around here is probably an understatement :)
This cut file comes with the card base, faux stitched mat with a cut out balloon, a mat to go under the stitched mat, two balloon pieces, and the three sentiment pieces shown. Can I just say how much I love the look of the stitched mat? I know it is hard to see in the photos, but it is a great touch to the card in person!
Now for the quick tutorial:
1. Cut out the pieces from the Belated Birthday Card in the desired colors.
2. Fold the card base on the provided score line.
3. Place the smaller mat under the stitched mat to provide color for the balloon cut.
4. Adhere the mats together and then center and adhere to the card base.
5. Place adhesive on the back of the 'Happy' sentiment and place on the card.
6. Place adhesive on the back of the 'Belated' sentiment and place on the card.
7. Place adhesive on the back of the 'Birthday' sentiment and place on the card.
8. Use foam adhesive to adhere the balloon as shown.
9. Place the second balloon shape as shown with foam adhesive. Then tie a piece of twine around the balloons and decorate as desired!
You can see the stitched mat a little better on this image: