I spent Friday evening designing cutting files and I am so happy with how they turned out! I will be sharing them with you over the next few days! I am going to start with my most favorite, because I just can't wait any longer to share it!
Introducing my new Desk Caddy digital cutting file!
This desk caddy is perfect for holding your most used tools/pens and would be super cute as a teacher gift...Teacher Appreciation Week is May 6 - 10th! How cute would this be personalized for the teacher!?
1. Using your digital cutting file, cut the Desk Caddy file on double-sided cardstock.
2. Fold on all the score lines then place adhesive on the box side tab and adhere it to the other side of the box to form a rectangle.
3. Your box should look like this now.
4. Turn the box over and spread out all the pieces. Place adhesive on the tab pieces that are marked with the white arrows then tuck those pieces inside the box.
5. Place adhesive on the small tab pieces that are marked with the white arrows then tuck those pieces inside the box.
6. Your box should look like this now.
7. Flip the box over so it looks like this photo.
8. Pull up the left tab and tuck in the center of the box (between the tabs).
9. Pull the piece all the way through until the bottom of the box is flat.
10. Repeat step 8-9 for the other tab.
11. Your box should look like this now.
12. Push the small tabs down on the bottom of the box then fold each of the long piece tabs and push each down on the bottom. Push the tabs against the center handle pieces to hold them in place.
I hope you love it as much as I do!