Hi guys! I am back today sharing a card I created using lots of fabulous products from CutCardStock.com and my Silhouette! Have you tried using the Curious Metallic Cardstock with your digital die cutting machine yet? I absolutely love it!
1. Cut out the pieces using the Curious Metallic Cardstock and your digital die cutting machine.
2. Fold the cardbase on the score line then adhere one of the Poison Ivory mats to the front of the card.
3. Use foam adhesive to adhere the Galvanised cardstock mat to the center of the card.
4. Your card should look like this image.
5. Adhere the Nude detail cut to the center of the card.
6. Place the metal "thank you" sticker in the center as shown.
7. With the Satin Center Organza Ribbon, slide the ends of the ribbon under the foam adhesives, centering.
8. Tie a bow to the left of the "thank you" sentiment.
9. Place a pink flower in the center of the bow.
Flower: Pink Printed (Prima Flowers)
Metal: Thank You Sticker (Momenta)
Thanks so much for joining me today!