Today I am sharing a cute little box that is perfect for storing treats! It cuts in one piece and goes together really quick, only needing four little strips of adhesive to hold the sides of the box. The top of the box has a slot closure making it easy to get in and out of!
This box can be scaled to fit with 8-1/2" x 11" cutting mat as well for a smaller sized box. Here is the 12x12 version and the 8-1/2x11 versions together...
1. Cut out the Candy Box One file using your digital cutting machine and fold on all the score marks.
2. Place adhesive on the four little tabs as shown.
3. Pull the side up and adhere the two tabs to the front and back pieces.
4. Repeat step 3 for the other side.
5. Place the slot tab side down first then place the circular tab into the slot and push until closed.
6. Your box should look like this image!