Good morning! Today I am working more with Close To My Heart Whooo's Your Valentine kit and the Claire Paper Packet and Accessories! I just love all the flowers and zipper pieces that coordinate with this paper line! I am using the flowers and a piece of the zipper as a border on my card below!
1. Punch a circle with cream paper then stamp the "xo" circle stamp in the center with Slate ink.
2. Cut a piece of the patterned paper to fit the front of cream card base as shown.
3. Use the denim paper and the pink colored cardstock to cut the 3x4 die cut.
4. Adhere the stamped circle behind the die cut as shown in the photo.
5. Place foam adhesive on the back of the die cut.
6. Then adhere the die cut to the front of the card in the center.
7. Cut the zipper to 4" then adhere across the front of the die cut.
8. Add two blue fabric flowers and one pink acrylic flower to the bottom left.
9. Cut a 1/2" piece of the chevron print paper and adhere it under the die cut, lining up the right edges as shown.
Thanks so much for stopping by!