Good morning and welcome to The Twinery's It's A Banner Day Challenge! Today I am sharing a fun little banner that is perfect to embellishing your cards or layouts and it is fast and easy!
The Twinery Supplies:
1. Punch or cut out your banner shape then cut four strands of The Twinery Twine, each about 8" in length.
2. Adhere the twine strands on the the back of the banner shape.
3. Wrap the twine around the banner pieces in different directions.
4. Use a piece of tape or adhesive to adhere the end of the twine to the back of the banner shape.
5. Use a marker to color the top of the banner.
6. Place foam adhesive on the back of the banner shape then adhere to your project.
I love all the texture and dimension the twine provides!
Do you want to play along with us!?
Here is what you can win.....
Four bottles of Heidi Swapp Color Shine
Two spools of bakers twine from The Twinery.
You can enter yours by heading over to The Twinery blog!
Just click on the link below: