Hello Friend...

Good Morning and Happy Tuesday!
I am back with another project using Close To My Heart Whooo's Your Valentine kit and the Claire Paper Packet and Accessories (I told you I love this kit/line)!  BUT...before I show you my card, I want to make sure that you have seen the fabulous Workshops on the Go that Dr. Phil is offering!  

There are several to choose from but my most favorite is the 
Chantilly Scrapbooking Kit!  Just look at the colors and designs!
Each kit comes with instructions for creating projects and always leaves you enough left over to create more!
And of course, if you create a project using any of the Workshops, we'd love to see them!  Just link us up in the comments section on any of the current posts or upload a photo to Dr. Phil's Facebook Page!
So now back to my project!

Today I have a quick and easy card with lots of fabulous layers!
I think that what I love most about the Close To My Heart papers is that everything is coordinated for you - it really takes all the color matching stress away and makes creating fast and fun again...and of course the paper weights are fabulous to work with in both my Silhouette and Cricut (we all love that, right!?)!

 
 Here is an inside view of my card:

Shopping List:




Thanks so much for stopping by! 

Share:

1 comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...