Colored Pencils and Round Markers!

Last week I introduced you to my new digital die cut Marker Box and today I would like to introduce you to the coordinating boxes!  Both of these boxes go together the same as the Marker Box but each have their own design.

and

My Colored Pencil Box holds 49 colored pencils...and no worries, if you have more than that, you can cut two of the boxes and adhere the sides together!


The Round Marker Box holds 25 markers!


I love how much space these boxes have saved me in my own room...I had my colored pencils in two different areas and I was able to fit them all within one box (which happens to be less room than one of my original storage areas!)!  I think these would make super cute gifts too!

You can find all my storage boxes in my Meylah store!

Share:

0 comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...