Hi guys! Today I am sharing another easy and quick card using the Clementine Paper Pack and the Clementine Complements Canvas Shapes! I love how versatile this collection is and of course all the fabulous canvas shapes...they really make card making easy!
Here is a quick tutorial:
1. To create the card, trim a piece of white cardstock to 8-1/2" x 5-1/2" and
fold in the center to form a 4-1/4" x 5-1/2" cardbase. Trim the yellow
patterned paper from the Clementine Paper Pack to 4" x 5-1/4".
2. Adhere the patterned paper to the center of the cardbase.
3. Trim a polaroid like frame in the blue patterned paper from the Clementine
Paper Pack. Use the coral cardstock to trim the inside window.
4. Adhere the frame to the card as shown.
5. Insert the coral cardstock to the center of the frame.
6. Use a white gel pen and place dashes around the edges of the coral
7. Take the large star from the Clementine Complements Canvas Shapes.
We will be popping this sticker up with foam adhesive, so we need to
make it "un-sticky" first!. To do this, take powder (I use anti-static
powder from P K Glitz, but any should work) and dust the backside of the
8. Make sure to cover the back of the shape. Once covered, dust off the
excess powder and return it back to the jar. If you get any powder on the
front side, simple use a damp paper towel to clean it up.
9. Your canvas star should look like this now (on the back).
10. Place several foam adhesives on the back of the star.
11. Adhere the canvas star to the front of the card as shown then tie ribbon
and twine to the bottom of the frame.
12. Dust two of the smaller stars from the Clementine Complements Canvas
Shapes like we did above then add a foam adhesive to the center of each.
13. Adhere one as shown.
14. Adhere the second one below as shown.
15. Place clear gems in the center of each of the smaller stars.
Here is your shopping list: