Let's Be Friends...

Happy Tuesday to you!  Today I am back with a fun little project using the Close To My Heart Whooo's Your Valentine kit for a something non-Valentine'y!
 I just adore the Whooo's Your Valentine stamp set and of course the little boxes and tubes that came in this kit and I thought it would be nice to see them used in a different way since many of us will have some left overs that will need to get used!

I started with the white die-cut box.  It already comes scored, so you just need to bend and apply some adhesive on the tabs and then you are ready to decorate!

I cut four denim 1-1/2" squares and four chevron print 1-1/4" squares from the Claire Paper Packet.

I adhered the chevron print squares to the center of the denim squares

Then placed those on the white die-cut box, centering.

I added some candies into a tub and placed a couple canvas stickers from the Claire Compliments Canvas Shape Stickers

To finish the gift, I made a coordinating card!

Shopping List:


Thanks so much for stopping by!

Share:

2 comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...