Good morning! Today I am over at the Ribbons Unlimited blog sharing a free digital cut download (which contains both a .svg and .studio file) to create the ribbon loop tag used on my card below!
Be sure to head over to the Ribbons Unlimited blog to grab yours!
Cardstock: Kraft (The Paper Studio) and White (Recollections)
Patterned Paper: Carefree 6x6 (Authentique)
Die Cut: Ribbon Loop Tag (Jamie Lane Designs)
Adhesive: 1/4" Square Zapdots (Helmar)
Stickers: Stickers by the Dozen #62005, Graduation (SRM)
Marker: XS Black (Faber-Castell)
1. Cut a piece of black grosgrain ribbon to 8-1/2"
2. Cut the Ribbon Loop Tag digital cut file in the papers you would like to use.
3. Place foam adhesive on the back of the circle and both of the stars.
4. Place the large star in the center of the circle.
5. Adhere the smaller star in the center of the larger star.
6. Cut your black grosgrain ribbon in half and grab the tag die cut.
7. Using the first slot on the right side of the tag, insert your ribbon as shown.
8. Create a loop on the back side of the tag and push the loop up through the second slot.
9. This is what the front will look like now.
10. Repeat step #7 on the left side.
11. Next. repeat step #8 to create the loop. Your front of the tag will look like this.
12. The back of your tag will look like this photo. You can adhere the ends with adhesive or tape.
13. Adhere the assemble circle in the center of the tag to finish.