With Sympathy

Have you guys seen the Labels by the Dozen Stickers from SRM?  
I just love all the colors and patterns!  
Today I am using the Everyday Pastels...have a look:



Because I simply adore the chevron print label to pieces I decided to use the labels on my card in a different way, placing them on white cardstock and trimming around them.  I placed foam adhesive under them and added them to the front of my card.  To cover the "to|from" on the main label, I placed the "with sympathy" sticker on coordinating paper and trimmed around it.  This sticker was perfect since it to was in an oval shape!  I placed a little flower sticker on yellow cardstock and trimmed around it then colored the leaf areas with a green marker.



SRM Supplies:
Labels by the Dozen #63002 Everyday Pastels
Sticker Sentiments #51016 Wishing You Well

Other Supplies:
White Cardstock (Recollections)
Cantaloupe Twine (The Twinery)
Delightful 6x6 Patterned Paper (Authentique)
Spring Green Brushable by Zig (Kuretake)
Foam Adhesive (Helmar)
2 Way Glue by Zig (Kuretake)
Pearls (Creative Charms)

Share:

0 comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...