Good morning! Today I am working with not one but TWO stamps sets from the Sweet Stamp Shop! Just look at all these fabulous images...
I used my Silhouette to create a fun little box with a coordinating bow and of course added a tag to top it all off...
Patterned Paper: Let's Party Pyramid Pad (Momenta)
Cardstock: White (The Paper Studio)
Die Cuts: Bow (SVG Cuts) & 3D Box by Lori Whitlock (Silhouette America)
Ink: Tuxedo Black (Momento)
Color: Pink Sprinkles Smooch Spritz (Clearsnap) & Color Pencils (Faber-Castell)
Pen: Black Dual-Tip (Creative Memories)
Punch: Tag Maker (Creative Memories)
1. Using the Hooray! Blog Candy stamp from the Package Pretty set, only ink the "Hooray!" piece with black ink then add the image to the top-side edge as shown.
2. From the Happy Bugs set, use the "Happy Birthday Lil' Bug" stamp under the Hooray! sentiment.
3. Add the little caterpillar from the Happy Bugs set toward the bottom-side edge as shown.
4. Spray your tag with Smooch Spritz.
5. Your tag should look like this.
6. With color pencils, color the bottom circles of the caterpillar with purple and then the top of the circles with a light green.
7. Wet a paper blending stub with Gamsol.
8. Blend the purple into the green with small circles.
9. Finish the tag by placing small black dashes around the tag to create stitching.
Be sure to check out Sweet Stamp Shop's website to see more projects using these stamp sets! Click HERE for Happy Bugs and click HERE for Packaged Pretty!