For the Love of Money!

Every year my nieces and nephew's get older and every Christmas I struggle to find something that they will like and use!  I have resorted to the "gift card" for the last couple years so I wanted to do something different!
So this year, I have created Money Roll boxes and taped lots and lots of dollar bills together so that when they pull the tag up the money will roll out and out and out and out!  I think that they are going to love these!
Supplies:
Cardstock: White (Recollections)
Patterned Paper: (DCWV)
Dies: Money Roll Box by Lori Whitlock (Silhouette)
Bow by Lori Whitlock (Silhouette)
Tag by Lori Whitlock (Silhouette)
Stamps: Holiday Tags (PSA Essentials)
Markers: 723-Sand, 217-Cadmium Red Kurecolor (Zig | Kuretake)
Pen: Clear Wink of Stella (Zig | Kuretake)
Twine: Maraschino (The Twinery)
Buttons: Red Element (American Crafts)

Share:

1 comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...