Happy Thanksgiving to all of those who celebrate it today!
I hope your day is filled with family, friends and lots of good memories (and some yummy food too!)!
Today I am working with lots of fun Kuretake|Zig colors
and some fabulous files from Samantha Walker!
Adhesive: 2 Way Chisel Tip by Zig (Kuretake)
Cardstock: Cream and Brown (Momenta)
Other: H2O Twinkle (Creative Imaginations)
1. Using the negative space from the Swirly Leaf Cut, place the cut over a piece of cardstock. Place a few drops of the Brown Kurecolor ink on a piece of wax paper and ink the foam dauber.
2. Rub around the edges with the brown color, creating darker areas around the edges and lighter in the middle.
3. Add a few drops of the Red Kurecolor ink and with a new foam dauber add in the red coloring.
4. Your image should look something similar to this.
5. Remove the template from your cardstock.
6. Fussy cut the image from the cardstock as shown.
7. With the Brown Kurecolor marker, use the chisel tip side to ink around the edges.
8. Place the fussy cut leaf under the regular die cut swirly leaf. Use the Brown Kurecolor ink to go over the die cut to fill in the white swirls.
9. Your image should look similar to this.
10. Spread the H2O Twinkle over the leaf with the Medium BrushH20 to give it a slight shimmer.
11. Go over all the areas with your waterbrush, bringing in the brown inked edge color from the sides too.
12. Allow your leaf to dry them add it to your card and decorate as desired.