Helmar is joining up with Unity and Susan K. Weckesser to bring you another week of amazing creations and I am so excited to be able to be apart of it!
Today I am sharing a double-sided frame that I created using several of Susan's papers along with her Unity stamps and of course some amazing adhesives from Helmar!
Patterned Papers: Beautiful Daydreams, Live In Color, Live In Color Tags,
Bouquet, and Live, Love, Create by Susiebee Studios (Susan K. Weckesser)
Stamps: Painted Sentiments SB-981A by Susan K. Weckesser (Unity Stamps)
Adhesive: Adhesive Runner, 1/2" White Zapdots, 1/4" White Zapdots (Helmar)
Ink: Bundled Sage Distress Ink by Tim Holtz (Ranger)
Frame: Double-Sided 4x6, Tolsby (from IKEA)
- Cut your papers for the first side of the frame.
- Use the Helmar Adhesive Runner to place adhesive along the back edges of the long paper strip.
- Adhere the paper to the left edge of the frame mat.
- Use ½” White Zapdots on the back of the Live In Color Tag.
- Adhere the tag to the center of the frame mat.
- Use the Helmar Adhesive Runner to place adhesive along the back of the scallop punched strip.
- Slide the frame mat into the frame and then adhere the scallop punched strip as shown.
- Using the second frame mat, ink the “Create” stamp with the Bundled Sage Distress Ink.
- Stamp the “Create” stamp at the top center of the frame mat as shown.
- Next add the “Inspire” stamp as shown.
- Lastly, add the “Love” stamp as shown.
- Fussy cut the three butterflies from Susan’s paper and add ¼” White Zapdots to the back of each.
- Place the second frame mat in the frame then adhere the butterflies as shown.
I love that the frame can be rotated for a different look, this will be a great addition to my art room!
Want to make one for yourself? Well, you are in luck! All Susan Weckesser Stamps are on sale through August 4th! Just click on the photo below!
Thanks so much for visiting, be sure to check out the Helmar blog all week! The Design Team projects are just fabulous!