Friday, April 20, 2012


Momenta + PSA Essentials Blog Hop!

 Welcome to the PSA Essentials and Momenta Blog Hop!
We are so happy you've stopped by today as the designers of Momenta join the
designers of PSA Essentials for one amazing blog hop!

You are at the very start of the hop.

Both companies have terrific prizes up for grabs and there are only 11 blogs in total that you'll need to visit and leave comments on to be eligible for the prizes!


Today I am sharing a card that I created using Momenta's Forever Family collection and PSA's Topiary and Smirk Kiss Me Now Stamp Sets!

For this card, I used the flower on an acrylic block so that I could see my flower placement easily and stamped the flowers with the black ink from PSA.

Then I brought out my colored pencils and colored the darker shade closest to the center and then wrapped a lighter shade around it for each flower.  I went back in with my Gamsol and blended the colors, being sure to wipe off my blending stick before moving on the next flower set.  The one thing I love most about using the Gamsol is that I can go back over any areas I need to, so if you blend to much...don't worry, just go back in with you pencil then blend it again! 

 Supplies:
Stamps: Smirk, Kiss Me Now and Topiary (PSA Essentials)
Ink: Black (PSA Essentials)
Paper: Forever Family 5x7 (Momenta)
Colored Pencils: Faber-Castell
Tools: Score Board (Scor-Pal)
Twine: Lilac (The Twinery)
Punch: Corner Rounder (Zutter)
Jewels: Gradient (Creative Charms)


Receive 30% off all Peel & Stick packs and custom stamps are $26.50 (regularly $40.)   
Shipping is just $6.00 for orders over $50, and free for orders over $100.  

And did you see the prizes you can win?  
2 Peel & Stick stamp sets, 1 PSA Stamper ($55) and 
a Vacation prize pack from Momenta ($35)!

Thanks so much for stopping by...I hope you enjoyed my project!
Your next stop is  Savannah!


In case you get lost, here are quick click links to the
participating blogs on the hop:


Happy Hopping!

a Rafflecopter giveaway

51 comments:

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

OH MY! Jamie--this is GORGEOUS! Love the coloring of your flowers--and I LOVE that paper! I need to get that pad!!

UnikeByYes said...

Jamie this card is fabulous. Love the colors! TFS and for this fun hop.
Have a great day!
Liz
unikebyyes{at}yahoo{dot}com

Sherrry at Cyber-SavvyShop said...

Hi Jamie: The link to Cyber-savvshop blog hop special is the wrong link. It takes you to a page not found because there is a period at the end of the link. This is the correct link: http://www.cyber-savvyshop.com/items/psa-personalized-stamps/peel~stick-packs-blog-hop/list.htm

Sherry said...

Thank you for your encouragement & support! Your work is awesome!! Sherry

Monika Wright said...

Really fun card and awesome technique...you're so talented!

jessica said...

what a beautiful card!!!!
TFS
Jessica

Ildi-The craftin mama said...

I love how happy this cards makes me!! Love the colors!! Thanks for sharing!

Ildi-The Craftin mama
www.thecraftinmama.blogspot.com
ildij3@verizon.net

Delightful Designs by Katherine said...

Beautiful card. I have never used Gamsol; will have to check it out.

Erin Morehouse said...

Loving the coloring Jamie! And the bits of sparkle too!

Anita Braddock said...

Wow how Beautiful love the flowers and the Coloring is Amazing and Bight Clean colors. thanks for sharing and for the chance to win
abbraddock@msn.com

Beatrice Lawson said...

I love my FB crayons and it's great to see a beautiful project that uses them.

Angie said...

What a pretty card! Love how you added bling to it!

Bananastamper said...

Such a pretty card - love your colouring!

Miriam Prantner said...

Great CAS card, those sparkles are a great touch!

Margie said...

I LIKE IT!!! Those cheerful colors and pretty little flowers just brightened my day! Darling card :)

Teresa Godines #6857 said...

Beautiful card. Thanks for the tips. I might give this a try this weekend.

Carley said...

What a fun hop! I absolutely adore PSA Stamps I want one so bad! Thank you for the chance to win! I have a question though what is a Gamsol? I love your coloring and I have to know! Thanks
Carley Carter

Kris said...

Beautiful card.

arlsmom aka Lynda said...

wonderful card!!!

Christa said...

Jamie, you have done a great job with the colouring of this card. I like it's flow. You are an artist!
I also want to be sure to thank you for all the work you do to make sure these hops run so smoothly. You are indispensable.xo

Bev said...

fabulous card.. fun idea

Vicki said...

Beautiful card!

LisaM said...

Beautiful card!

Aimee Kidd said...

What a gorgeous little card! Love the colors!

Kathleen (Kath) B. Hernandez said...

Gorgeous! TFS!

Kathleen
http://creobyladykatutz.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Love this card.
Kim L.

Victoria Frail said...

Gorgeous! So pretty! Fabulous!

Can you tell I love it lol!

Deedee Horton said...

Totally gorgey! Love it!

Darcy said...

My six year old is sitting beside me, she said, "oh mom, that is so pretty!" I agree!

Bethany Becker said...

Gorgeous card!

Laureen said...

WOW beautiful card you made! FAB!

rlovew said...

Beautiful card- love the coloring you did as well as the bits of bling.

Michelle H. said...

Love your card so pretty!

Carol said...

Fun hop, thanks for the inspiration!

Carol B
ciaoitalia2007(at)gmail(dot)com

Carissa Peach said...

Seems like the more stamps I see colored in, the more I want to do...I might have to bite the bullet and try it one time

lisa said...

this is really cute love the idea

Jodi said...

You card is super cute! Love your idea!

Donna Coughlin said...

what an awesome card, I always love looking at your work.

christi said...

this is so cute and springy. i need to get more info on gamsol. never heard of it before. love new stuff, especially if it help fix the little oops in life especially the crafting ones. tfg.

Debbie said...

Love your card and the coloring of your flowers!

Regina Mangum said...

This is so cute, Jamie! I love how you colored the flowers. Darling! XOXO

Peggy said...

adorable way to use a small stamp - going to have to try this.

JoanneO said...

Love your card and the coloring you did!

Rex and Jo said...

Lovely card, I really love it. Thanks for sharing

Nicole said...

Gorgeous card, Jamie! Love the coloring!

DebC said...

Great job Jamie! Beautiful project!
Debbie Crowder
dsc105@live.com

Karen AKA Soccerboyzmom said...

How easy that seems to color those flowers. Great job.

clayton528 said...

Love this card and the colors. Thanks for sharing!

Katherine Clayton (clayton528@aol.com)

Joan said...

I think your card is just beautiful!!! I love the colors and the technique - thanks for sharing!

ahiltz said...

Very cute and thanks for the idea on using my gamosol on this!

Rex and Jo said...

Such a cute card! Thanks for sharing!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...