Hannah's Box!

Happy Valentine's Day! 
I have to say that I am ready for this day to be here!  It seems like we have been in a non-stop heart making mode for several weeks and I am ready for a little break from all the pink and red...even the chocolate (and I never say that!)!  This is Hannah's box - I thought that it was really crafty and cute!  Hannah's nickname is "chip" so she thought the chocolate chips were perfect and so did I!
Who would have thought that hot glueing chocolate was such a bad idea!  Seriously, it never even occurred to me that the chocolate bits would MELT!  Ya...I know it make sense, I am just saying that it didn't enter my brain as an issue until we were way into the row and the chocolate began to drip!  Suppose we all have our moments :) 

Share:

5 comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...