Monday, February 14, 2011


Hannah's Box!

Happy Valentine's Day! 
I have to say that I am ready for this day to be here!  It seems like we have been in a non-stop heart making mode for several weeks and I am ready for a little break from all the pink and red...even the chocolate (and I never say that!)!  This is Hannah's box - I thought that it was really crafty and cute!  Hannah's nickname is "chip" so she thought the chocolate chips were perfect and so did I!
Who would have thought that hot glueing chocolate was such a bad idea!  Seriously, it never even occurred to me that the chocolate bits would MELT!  Ya...I know it make sense, I am just saying that it didn't enter my brain as an issue until we were way into the row and the chocolate began to drip!  Suppose we all have our moments :) 

5 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Wowwwwwwwww! That is TOTAL GENIUS using the chips!!! WOW WOW WOW!! Loveeeeeeeeeee it! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Audrey Frelx said...

Love Hannah's box!!!

And, Jamie, although you're ready for it to end, I'm still wishing you a happy Valentine's Day!!!

Angi @ CokiePop said...

Super adorable. Love the nickname. :)

Chris and Paige Evans said...

How stinkin' cute are all these V-Day boxes! I can't wait til Fox is old enough to collect V-Day cards so I can make him one!

linda said...

What a cute idea - glueing chocolate chips on for a border! I would have eaten more than I glued!

Hint: next time try Art Institute Clear Dries glue with the fine tip - the chocolate won't melt!

linda
http://scrappedtreasures.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...