Christmas Tags and December Daily Days 2 & 3

Do you have any of the Haunted Collection from My Mind's Eye laying around from Halloween?  I found a perfect use for some of the papers - Holiday Tags!  This paper had a felt blackbird and cage, but I punched around him to get the pattern paper on one side and the other is just plain kraft cardstock, which is perfect for signing the "to" and "from"!
Of course, the Little Yellow Bicycle Cardmaking Stickers make them fast and cute!

Supplies:
Paper: Haunted Collection (My Mind's Eye)
Stickers: Cardmaking Clear Stickers (Little Yellow Bicycle)
Misc: Twine and Eyelets

December Daily Days 2 & 3 and I am starting to see why others struggle with this assignment already {sigh}.  Getting the photos and printing them for my book takes up some time but then I have to print Hannah's and Gannon's too!  It will be great to see them all complete in the end and they are having fun...which is what it is all about!

Share:

4 comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...