Sunday, September 12, 2010


Oh My!

My neice is turning SIX toward the end of this month...she is the youngest of our little family and six just seems so 'big-kid' to me!  Yep Jenn, it is time for another!  :)
Supplies:
Paper:  Mosterville Collection (SEI)
Google Eyes:  Monsterville Collection (SEI)
Stickers:  Monsterville Collection (SEI)
Word Bubble:  Monsterville Collction (SEI)
Punch: EK Success
Pen: White Gel (Sakura) and Black Multi-liner SP (Copic)

Be sure to check back in this week as I have SEI Guest Designer projects each day, starting with a new gift box tomorrow!

11 comments:

Laurie said...

Too stinkin' cute! Love the googly eyes! :)

Bee's hive said...

Love those monsters! I can't seem to get enough!

joeygirl86 said...

Oh My! That is sooo cute! :)

Beebeebabs said...

Super cute thanks for sharing!!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

OMYGOSH!!! Toooooooooo cute!! LOVE those EYES! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Kelly Massman said...

Cute card! :-)

Rachael said...

How CUTE... is that card.

Jingle said...

This card makes me amazingly happy!

Cokie Pop Paper Boutique said...

Love those googly eyes. Adorable.

Audrey Frelx said...

Ahhhhh, Jamie, this card is so darn cute!!! You neice will love it!!!

Corinna said...

This is adorable! I'm not a huge fan of SEI, but these monsters are too cute. I'm starting to rethink SEI after seeing the projects you've been showing! :)

Corinna

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...