Tuesday, March 02, 2010



Thank You - Butterfly

I have been stuck on butterflies for a while, I think they are such an elegant touch and so much fun to make!  I posted this butterfly a couple weeks ago as a SCAL file (you can get HERE), but I now have it as a SVG which you can get HERE or as a DXF file!  I embossed the butterfly with the Cuttlebug Swiss Dots folder and added Ritzy Ditzy Glitz to make it shimmer!

Paper is Making Memories, DCWV, and Colorbok, P K Glitz, Ritzy Ditzy Glitz (Bronze),
Jewels are Zva, Misc. ribbon, Font, Corinthia

11 comments:

Crystal aka Caitlynsmommy said...

Love it girlie! Great job!

Sparksgal said...

Very pretty - thanks for sharing!

Sara said...

how sweet jamie! i love that butterfly :)

sarabeth

G-ma said...

Thank you for the butterfly file. Awesome.

CraftCrave said...

Thank you! This blog post will be advertised on CraftCrave in the Cutting category today (look for timestamp: [02 Mar 01:00pm GMT]).

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Cricut Freebies Search List, under the Elements post on Mar. 02, 2010. Thanks again.

vegetablog said...

I'm right there with you with the butterflies! That card is so pretty!!

Kim said...

Love the butterfly! your papers are so very yum!
Blessings,
Kim xXx

Tammy said...

Just gorgeous!!

JustYolie said...

Beautiful card! Love the butterfly!

Joy-N-Jesus said...

beautiful job on this Jamie! That care is great!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...