Sunday, March 21, 2010



Easter Basket and Baby Chicks!

I have been playing with baskets for a couple weeks, trying to get one that would be fitting for Easter and after many attempts I have created this one!  I went for a basket look, so the edges overlap each other slightly.  It is soo easy to assemble, which makes me even happier!  You can get the files below:
The SCAL file has two tabs, one for the basket and one for the handle.
I also created a file for the little baby chick:
Supplies:
Glitter Glitz: Gold (P K Glitz)
Glue Dots: Mini
Glue Pen:  2 Way Glue (Zig)
Paper: Nap Time (American Crafts) / DCWV
Punch: Water Threading (EK)
Ribbon:  American Crafts / Paper Raffia
If you make a basket, I'd love to see it so be sure to leave a link in the comments or email me a photo!

9 comments:

PapaSue said...

VERY nice file and the basket is cute and original.

TFS

SusanE
http://papasuecreative.blogspot.com

Teri said...

Very cute, Jamie! I love your new blog look! :)

JustYolie said...

Thanks Jamie! :}

Kim said...

Jamie,
this is so very sweet! Love the little chicks too!
Blessings,
Kim xXx

CraftyGirl said...

Jamie... this is precious! I love projects that I can do with my daughter... she would love this!
Barb :)

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Cricut Freebies Search List, under the Box, Purses, etc. post on Mar. 21, 2010. Thanks again.

CraftCrave said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave.com in the Cutting category today [22 Mar 10:43am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

Tammy said...

This is just soooo cute!

Carla Prediger said...

Loved the basket.
Thanks for sharing the file.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...