Sunday, February 07, 2010

Decagon Box - SCAL

This is a Decagon Box that I have created in SCAL.  You can grab the download file HERE.  The box requires at least six scores around the bottom.  The box on the right in the above photo has six additional score marks where the scallops join the rectangles, the box on the left just contains the bottom six scores.
Three of the sides you pull the ribbon down through the holes.  The other three sides, bring the ribbon up through the holes and then tie in a bow.
 

7 comments:

Kim said...

Love it! I'm working on getting mine loaded up today and I'm going to try it out! Wish me luck!
Blessings,
Kim xXx

Brenda said...

awww how awesome!!!
hugs
Brenda

CraftCrave said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the CraftCrave Blog Cutting Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: [07 Feb 03:00pm GMT]).

CBH-Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Cricut Freebies Search List, under the Box, Purses, etc. post on Feb. 07, 2010. Thanks again.

Weddings With The Cricut said...

Oooh this is fun Jamie!

Crystal aka Caitlynsmommy said...

Jamie, how creative! Great job!

Lalia said...

cute box. I think it's exactly what I'm looking for!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...