Saturday, January 02, 2010

Accordion Purses - Medium

These accordion purses hold regular sized gift cards.  The cut file can be found HEREThis will assemble just as the other accordion purses - the score marks are just a bit different:


  • After putting together the 3x5 1/2 and 3 1/2x3, the non-round end scores at 0.5", 2 3/4", and 4 1/4". 

  • Score the 3/4x 5 1/2 piece at 0.5" on each end
  • Score the 2x5 with the pattern paper adhered at 0.5" all the way down (these are the sides)
  • Score the 3x3 1/2 at 2 1/4
For more detailed instructions, click HERE to download the Word document.  Please note that this document will take a while to download as it is just over 10MB.




15 comments:

Brenda said...

OMGOSH!!! I LOVE these!!! Awesome job!
hugs
Brenda

Inspired Butterfly said...

I just love these purses! I recently attempted to make a few using the Ultimate Companion... Let's just say that I need more practice! Thanks for stopping by my blog and commenting... Meant sooo much to me! I really admire your work... You're a wonderful inspiration! Happy New Year!

CBH-Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Cricut Freebies Search List, under the Box, Purses, etc. post on Jan. 02, 2010. Thanks again.

Jen425 said...

These are absolutely adorable! Thanks for sharing.--Jen425

- - Sheryl - - said...

I just learned how to make one of these during a SU workshop. You are kind to do a file. I have yet to load DS - but I love your blog and follow it in my dashboard. Happy New Year to you!

Crystal aka Caitlynsmommy said...

GORGEOUS! On my list to projects to do!

Anonymous said...

How beautiful! Thanks for sharing the cutfile!

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Blog Cutting Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 02 Jan [LA 05:26pm, NY 08:26pm] - 03 Jan [UK 01:26am, OZ 12:26pm] ).

linda from Vegas said...

These are adorable. I wish they were in svg files so I could cut them out and make them.

projectsgalor said...

THANK YOU for sharing. This is so cute.

jan farnworth said...

can you do a video on how this all togethers. I have the file and attempted to put one together but it did not work out very well.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jan Hunnicutt said...

These are so cute, what a fun idea! Thanks for your inspiration :)

Birgit Schröder said...

Love this cute purses :-)
Regards from Germany
Biggie

Tdunn said...

Hi, is this free cut file no longer available? Thanks

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...