It isn't just me....right?

I regularly find myself in need of a pencil holder.  It may be yet another obsession of mine, the need for a good pencil, pen, or marker...not sure - all I know is I never have enough space in my existing holder (you know how it is - they all get smooshed together and you can't just reach in and grab one, you have to tug until a couple fly out or the holder spills all together...tell me it isn't just me!).  Anyway-I got fed up today when I was digging for my purple watercolor pencil - it was burried.  I realized it took me longer to locate the pencil than it did to use it, so off to Cricut Design Studio I went!  This cut file (pencil holder) is created from Accent Essential:
This is what the cut file looks like:
After you remove it from the Cricut cutting mat, place glue on the tips of the middle oval bits (in the middle) and pull one side up so it looks like the photo below:
[note:  there is no need to score any of this, it is just rounded]
Once you have one side pulled up - all you have to do is bring the other side in.  I use a stapler, twice on each side to hold it securely together.  All there is left to do is decorate it and it is ready to use!  Sweet and simple!  Remember to leave me a comment if you make one so I can come see!

Share:

2 comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...