Something Different!

I usually keep my blog to my paper crafting passions...but today I am changing things up and adding in some fabric!  The amazing Samantha Walker has teamed up with Riley Blake giving us fabulous fabrics to play with...and I love that they coordinate with Samantha's paper lines!  Just think of all the possibilities!

I have been playing with the Decadence Cottons and today I am sharing with you a purse that I designed!  Sewing is like paper crafting to me...you are able to see instant results just by combining a couple pieces together and with my short attention span, that is a great thing!  :) 

I love being able to create freely so I do not use patterns which means each piece I create is totally unique from any other and usually a surprise on the end result!  :)  There are times when things don't go as planned, but for this one...well, I absolutely love this one!  I have a pocket on the outside of my purse which holds my keys and a pocket in the lining to hold personal items.  The purse is deep which allows me to toss in a book (and my husband's ipad when he isn't looking), and I can still fit the all the necessities my purse normally holds!  As if the functionality wasn't enough, just look at those beautiful colors and prints!  {love}
Are you ready for some exciting news!? 
Samantha just released on her blog last evening that she is looking for additional members to join her team!  You can read all the details on her blog by clicking HERE

Share:

6 comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...