This is a little different than most cupcake wraps that you will find as it has a bottom portion that the cupcake itself sits in. You can see more images in my tutorial photos that will help explain! And, since it has a bottom you can also store candies, small gifts, and tiny cookies! The file is compatible with both the 8x12 and 12x12 mats.
Here is the tutorial:
1. Cut out all the pieces and fold on the score marks.
2. Place adhesive on the tab of the cupcake wrap and insert the tab in the slot and secure. Next flip over your tabbed cut piece and place adhesive on the square tabs only.
3. Flip that piece back over in your hand and lift those tabs back up then slide the open ring around the piece to cover the small tabs (that aren't lifted). I prefer to place my ring around the small tabs from underneath vs. going over the glued tabs - but either way works as long as you get yours to look like the one shown in the photo. :)
4. Place your cupcake wrap down over the tabs. Adhere the tabs to the cupcake wrap sides.
5. Flip the cupcake wrap over and place adhesive on the bottom.
6. Adhere the scallop circle to the bottom, centering. Your project should look like this now.
8. Place adhesive around your detail wrap. Start along the bottom edge and begin wrapping/adhering the detail wrap in place. Use a strong adhesive (like hot glue or Scotch quick dry adhesive) to secure it in place.
9. Fill with a delicious cupcake or other goodies!
1. Assemble cupcake holder as shown above. Curl the flower petals with a skewer.
2. Adhere the smallest flower form in the center of then next size.
3. Adhere that inside the next size form, centering.
4. Adhere each flower inside the cupcake wrap using foam adhesive.
This handwritten love comes with the thin love with connecting heart as well as the background mat as shown and five individually drawn hearts. All items can be used on their own and can be sized to fit your needs. The file is compatible with both the 8x12 and 12x12 mats.