This Coffee Gift Basket is easy to put together making it perfect for giving to all your friends, family, teachers, and/or co-workers! The basket holds two K-Cup coffees (or hot chocolates or teas!) and the file is compatible with both the 8x12 and 12x12 mats. The finished project is approximately 4-3/4" x 3-1/2" x 2-3/4" with each insert circle being 1-3/4" round.
1. Cut out the box base and fold on the score lines.
2. Place adhesive on the four side tabs. Adhere the tabs to the sides of the box to form its shape.
3. Cut out the box insert. Fold on the score lines.
4. Place adhesive on the four side tabs and adhere the tabs to the box sides. Your insert should look similar to this now.
5. Place adhesive on the outside of the box insert and place it inside the box.
6. Place your coffee pods in the box.
7. Tie ribbon through the handle holes to create a ribbon handle.