This Pumpkin Wreath is compatible with both the 8x12 and 12x12 mats. This file comes with the wreath base (I cut this twice, once with chipboard and once with card stock and adhere the two together), six pumpkin petal boxes, stems for each side of the pumpkins, leaf pieces, and pieces to create the twists. Cut as sized, the assembled wreath is approximately 8-1/2" round. This can be made larger with a 12x12 mat.
Here is the tutorial:
1. Cut out the wreath base. I cut one with chipboard and one with coordinating card stock.
2. Adhere the wreath base pieces together.
3. Cut out all the pieces from the file. I cut four pumpkins from a 12x12 card stock piece and the other two from a coordinating color of card stock. To assemble the pumpkins, pull up the two pumpkin stems and line the stems up. Then push down on the stems to set them through the slots. (Note: It is easier to put the stem pieces on first).
4. Ink the edges of the stem pieces and curl the twists on a skewer or pencil.
5. This is what all my twists look like together.
6. Adhere the stems on and then assemble the pumpkin boxes. To put the twists on simply wrap them once around the pumpkin stem. You can add a touch of adhesive if you want to secure it but mine are staying fine just wrapped once!
7. Repeat step 6 for all your pumpkins!
8. Use a strong foam adhesive or hot glue to adhere your pumpkins where you want them on your wreath.
9. Adhere the leaf pieces in between the pumpkins putting some flat and others raised with foam adhesive.
10. Your wreath should look similar to this now.
11. Cut a piece of ribbon and tie a knot then place a strong adhesive (such as hot glue) on the tails of the ribbon and adhere it to your wreath backing.
12. Hang your wreath!
You can find this file in my stores soon!