Today I am introducing a new coordinating set!
These can be used together or each on their own!
This TV box is approximately 4-3/4" x 2-1/2" x 3-1/2" (6-1/2" tall with the antenna and feet in place). The box comes with all the paper elements shown and it is compatible with both the 8x12 and 12x12 mats. Be sure to look for the coordinating insert files to change your TV with sentiments and static below!
Here's the tutorial:
1. Cut out the box pieces and fold on the score lines. Add adhesive to the two smaller side tabs.
2. Adhere the two pieces together by overlapping the side tab as shown.
3. Adhere the remaining side tab to the other side of the box.
4. Place adhesive on the bottom box tabs.
5. Adhere the bottom together to close.
6. Tuck the lid flap down inside the box to close the top.
7. Adhere the frame, knobs, and speaker on as shown.
8. Place adhesive on the antenna scored area and bend.
9. Adhere to the center of the lid.
10. Your box will look like this now.
11. Adhere the legs on the front and back of the box so that the rectangle area of the feet is level with the bottom of the box. See image above (middle of bottom row) for example.
12. Stand your box up and fill as desired!
These next two Sentiment Sets coordinate with the 3D TV Box. The files comes with a background mat which adheres inside the box and a TV screen mat to adhere the sentiments on. These files come with the three sentiments show (it does not include the TV box). All pieces are compatible with both the 8x12 and 12x12 mats and they can be used on their own.
Here is a sample of the TV's with each sentiment.