3D Mason Jar Graduation Hat
This 3D Graduation Hat fits a Pint Size Mason Jar or any item with less than a 3" diameter. The file comes with the pieces to create the hat as well as the tassel. All the pieces are compatible with both the 8x12 and 12x12 mats. You can fill your jars with money for gifts or fill with candy and use these as centerpieces for your tables! http://jamielanedesigns.blogspot.com/2015/06/mason-jar-graduation-hat.html
Here is the tutorial:
1. Cut out the hat pieces. Fold the tabs on the score line.
2. Place glue on the side tab and adhere to the other side.
3. Place adhesive on the edge of one of the circles.
4. Place the tabs down toward your table and then place the circle, adhesive side down, on the tabs.
5. Turn the piece over and place adhesive all over the back side.
6. Adhere the last circle in place to cover all the tabs.
7. Place adhesive on top of the circle.
8. Adhere the square in the center. Place a small foam adhesive on the little circle.
9. Cut out the tassel strips in your school colors.
10. Fold the strips in half and tie a piece of twine around the folded end as shown.
11. Adhere the small circle in the center of the square and loop the tassel around, curving the ends.