Happy Birthday Card, Two Ways!

This Happy Birthday Card is A2 in size (4-1/4" x 5-1/2") and comes with the card base and the two different Happy Birthday Sentiments allowing you to make two different looks with just one cutting file!


For this card, I am using Jennifer Rush's Fish SVG Cutting file with my Happy Birthday Two Ways Card which can be found on Digiplayground in SVG format or on Silhouette in Studio format.  I used Silhouette's Printable Gold Foil to cut the sentiment and one fish.  

I can use the remaining gold foil on another card!!
 

The gold foil is printable, but I am just using it as a cut with this file.  The gold foil has an adhesive backing so it makes it SO easy to adhere to cards and I just love the look!


Adorable, right?!  I love it.

Share:

5 comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...