This 3D Tree has a base to place money rolled inside. The file is compatible with both the 8x12 and 12x12 mats.
Here is the tutorial:
1. Fold the tree box on the score lines and place adhesive on the three tabs.
2. Adhere the tabs to the box sides to form the shapes.
3. Cut out the box base and fold on the score lines. Place adhesive on the tabs and fold into its shape.
4. Your box should look like this now.
5. Roll your money and put it into the base hole.
6. Cut out the tree detail pieces and adhere on the tree.
7. Cut out your starts and bend on the score lines.
8. Adhere the star sides together to join them.
9. Place the star on a toothpick.
10. Insert the tooth pick in the top of the tree (there is a tiny hole). This is what your box looks like with money.
11. Embellish your tree as desired. It would be really cute with twine wrapped around and little jewels added for lights/ornament look!
This 3D Tealight Tree file works with a battery operated tealight and it comes with all the paper elements shown. The file is compatible with both the 8x12 and 12x12 mats.
1. Cut out all your pieces. Form your tree box the same as the box tutorial above.
2. Join the two edges of the main wrap together. Bend the tabs in. Place adhesive on one side of a "ring" piece and insert it in the bottom of the main wrap (adhesive side down). Push down to adhere the bottom tabs to the ring. Place adhesive on the second ring (on one side) and push it down a little within the wrap (adhesive side up).
3. Flip the piece over and then adhere that ring to the tabs.
4. Adhere the third ring in place to cover the tabs.
5. Flip the piece back over and adhere the bottom in place.
6. Insert your battery operated tealight.
7. Place your tree box just over the edge of your tealight base.
8. This file also holds a Ferrero Rocher chocolate! :) Embellish as desired!
This file comes with four horizontal frames and four vertical frames with the 2015, 2016, 2017, and 2018 built in. These are perfect for placing a 4" x 6" photo behind it. The file also comes with a blank frame and the separate years which you can use alone or use to change the color from the frames/years. You will also receive a banner to add the graduate name. The file is compatible with the 8x12 and 12x12 mats.
Note: If you purchase this file through Silhouette and it comes in as a pattern
you will need to redownload the file to get the corrected cut file. Thanks!