These envelope bags are similar to the taller ones I released earlier this year, except these are shorter! I really love the versatility of these bags, there are so many uses for them! You can size them to fit your needs so they can hold tag, tickets, cookies, even small photos! You could even cut these in vellum to create your own glassine-like bags! All of these are compatible with both the 8x12 and 12x12 bags and follow the same tutorial. This bag comes sized at approximately 4-1/4" x 3-1/2" but can be sized to fit your needs. All of the elements can be used separately as well.
Here's the tutorial:
1. Cut out all your pieces and fold on the score lines.
2. Place adhesive on the side tab and along the inside bottom tab.
3. Fold the front piece over and adhere to the side tab.
4. Fold the bottom tab up and adhere in place.
5. Adhere the scallop circle on with foam adhesive.
6. Adhere the Cookies for Santa circle on top of the solid circle then adhere in the center of the scallop circle with foam adhesive.
7. Adhere the holly and berries in place. Embellish and fill as desired!
Here's the tutorial for the ornament:
1. Cut out your pieces and fold the circles in half. Adhere the long skinny strip to the center of the envelope bag.
2. Place adhesive on one side of the circles. Adhere two circles sides together.
3. Adhere the other circle side in place.
4. Place adhesive on the back of the circle and adhere to the center of the envelope bag.
5. Adhere the bow piece at the top of the ornament.
6. Form the small strip into a loop and adhere in the center of the bow.
7. Your envelope bag should look similar to this now! Embellish and fill as desired.