These files are approximately 3-1/2" (6" with handle) x 5" x 1-1/4" as it comes, but it can be sized larger or smaller. The file comes with the paper embellishments shown. It is compatible with both the 8x12 and 12x12 mats.
Here is the tutorial:
1. Cut out the pieces and fold on the score lines. Adhere the handle mat to the center of the handle.
2. Place the handle in the slots as shown.
3. Place adhesive on the side tab and adhere it to the other side of the box.
4. Push in the sides of the pillow box for form its shape.
5. Adhere the sentiment on the front of the box. Fill and embellish as desired.
1. Cut out the pieces and fold on the score lines.
2. Place adhesive on the side tab and adhere it to the other side of the box.
3. Push the wing tabs into the box slots then push in the sides of the box to form its shape. Do this for both sides.
4. Adhere the face pieces in place. Fill and embellish as desired.