Today I am sharing my new Pop Up Gift Card Boxes! These boxes are approximately
4-1/2" x 2-1/4" x 1" and hold a standard size gift card that pops up when the box is opened. Each box is compatible with both the 8x12 and 12x12 mats and the come with the paper elements shown. The boxes can be used without the gift card insert as well making a small hinged box to store gifts!
Here is the tutorial:
1. Cut out the box pieces. Fold on the score lines.
2. For the main box, place adhesive on the SIX tabs.
3. Adhere the top and bottom tabs to the box sides...
4. Then adhere the center tabs to the bottom of the box sides. This will form the hinge area.
5. Grab your gift card insert piece and place adhesive along each end on the backside (adhesive goes down from each arrow, just one strong strip of adhesive will do).
6. Adhere the insert in place, matching up the top inside box area and bottom inside box area.
7. Insert your gift card.
8. Close your box.
9. Cut out the decoration pieces.
10. Assemble the decoration pieces.
11. Embellish as desired!