These files each come with two bags. The first bag comes as a one piece cut and is approximately 3-3/4" x 4" x 1-1/2" . The second bag comes in two pieces and can be made larger or smaller. The second bag is sized at approximately 5” x 5-1/4” x 2”. Both bags feature an edge that folds over the front of the box, which is perfect for using double-sided papers! The bags are compatible with both the 8x12 and 12x12 mats. Each bag has its own unique edge.
Here's the tutorial:
1. Cut out all the pieces and fold on the score lines.
2. Place adhesive on the two side tabs and join the two pieces together. Place adhesive under the fold over flap as shown.
3. Press the fold over down.
4. Bring the side over and adhere to the remaining tab.
5. Pop up the box to form its shape. Tuck in the two short flaps in first.
6. Then adhere the box bottom in place.
7. Place adhesive on the bottom box insert and adhere it inside the bag.
8. Cut ribbon or twine and knot on the inside of the bag to form handles.
9. This is a photo of both the boxes cut at the size they come. Embellish as desired!
Here's a look at what else will be in my Silhouette Store this week.