Hello! Did you miss me? I am back from vacation and finally getting back to files!
I think I am finally caught up on emails (and a big thank you to all of you who waited so kindly for me to respond!) and laundry! Vacations are a great way to escape for a bit, but boy oh boy the return is always so crazy, right!?
Today I am sharing my new Candy Bar Holders! I have six in total and hopefully have covered the favorites! These candy bar holders have a sliding box that the candy bar stores in and a handled wrap with mats! You can see by the photo which candy bar would fit within each holder.
All of these file follow the same tutorial:
1. Cut out all your pieces and fold along the score lines.
2. Starting with the rectangle box piece, place adhesive on the four tabs.
3. Adhere the tabs to the box sides.
4. Place your candy bar in the box.
5. Next grab the wrap piece. Place adhesive on the angled tab side.
6. Fold the wrap over and adhere the tab in place.
7. Pop the wrap up to form a box shape.
8. Insert your candy bar box inside the wrap.
9. Place adhesive on the bottom of the handle piece.
10. Place your box in the center of the handle piece, adhere in place.
11. Place adhesive along the two long sides of your box.
12. Adhere the handle piece in place along each side of your box.
13. Adhere your mats in place and embellish as desired!
Here's a look at the other Candy Bar Holders available!
You can find all of these files HERE!