Masculine cards have always been harder for my to create but I am happy with how this one turned out! For this project I am using Pop-Tone Cardstock in Gumdrop Green mixed with some amazing glitter paper! I wanted to keep the card simple and use the black glitter paper to make the card stock 'pop"!
The Pop-Tone Cardstock and glitter paper cut beautifully in my digital die cutting machine! Just look at those perfect little holes within the sentiment lettering!
Here's the tutorial:
1. Cut out all the pieces.
2. Adhere the mats to the appropriate spaces on the card base.
3. Adhere the banner cuts on the card front using foam adhesive, centering. Adhere the sentiment on to the sentiment mat.
4. Adhere the sentiment on the card using foam adhesive.
5. Cut a piece of twice and push each end up through the holes of the front then push them down through the back holes.
6. Tie the twine in a bow to close the card.
These cards are A2 (4-1/4" x 5-1/2") in size and come with all the paper elements shown. The cards are compatible with both the 8x12 and 12x12 mats.
This card follows the same steps as above. I just wanted to show you the diamond plate pieces and the Happy Birthday to You (HB2U) sentiment. I used foam adhesive behind the B to lift it, the other letters are cut in the label.