This week I am sharing LOTS of fun Father's Day projects! Most all of these can work for other occasions for those special men in our lives too!
These bags are so much fun! I designed them so you could use them in two different ways, open or closed (shown in box image) and the bags even fold flat so you can store them until they are ready for use! The bag is approximately 4" x 2-7/8" x 8” and is compatible with both the 12x12 or 8-1/2x12 mats.
Here is the tutorial:
1. Cut out all your pieces and fold on the score lines.
2. Ink the tie pieces and the collar pieces of the box (if desired).
3. Adhere the two box pieces together in the center.
4. Adhere the tab to the other side of the box to form its shape.
5. Tuck the slot piece of the bottom in first then the two sides.
6. Tuck the tab into the slot piece to close.
7. If you are using your box open, fold back the collar pieces then adhere your tie.
8. If you are closing the box, fold the collar pieces over the other edge of the box using a little bit of adhesive under each collar.
9. Then add your tie and embellish as desired.
Here's a look at what else is releasing this week in my Silhouette Store!