Welcome to the Samantha Walker Creative Crafters Team Blog Hop!
You should have arrived here from Christine Meyer's blog!
We have a fabulous giveaway for our hop!
All you need to do is enter below. You can earn multiple entries by following us on Facebook, commenting below, tweeting about the giveaway, and signing up for the email updates. This giveaway is open to US customers only.
Be sure to read below to learn how you can get this
FREE SVG and Silhouette Studio file!
This free file will only go out to those who sign up for the newsletter by Sunday night
(May 18, 2014). After that, you can find the design in the Silhouette store.
If you are already subscribed to our newsletter, be sure to leave your name in the Rafflecopter field.
This month our Blog Hop theme is Graduation and I am using Samantha's purse gift-card holder/envelope set and her sw par-tay thyme font to create a gift! I am placing money in the inside pocket and message card in the front pocket!
Here is the tutorial:
Note: This file has been updated in the Silhouette Store.
If you purchased this previously, be sure to download the new copy.
You can contact Silhouette if you haven't done this before.
1. Cut out all the pieces and fold on the score lines.
2. Adhere the bottom panels on the card base.
3. Next grab your pocket liner and place the brad in the hole. Place adhesive along the bottom edge and around the top angle.
4. Accordion fold the pocket piece then adhere the pocket liner in place.
5. Adhere the pocket liner down in place as shown.
6. Place adhesive on the last tabs of the pocket then adhere it to the front center of the card base.
7. Place the buckles on the detail tabs then use brads to attach them to the purse card base on both sides. Place adhesive on the tabs for the inside pocket then adhere it in place as shown.
8. Adhere your handles on the inside of each side as shown.
9. Your purse should look like this now.
10. Using the SW Par-Tay Thyme font, type class of 2014 and then weld the letters together. If you need assistance with the welding check out Allie's fabulous tutorial HERE. Adhere it on the front of your pocket then embellish your purse as desired.
You can find these Silhouette files by clicking on the photos below:
Today is also One Buck Wednesday at Snap Click Supply Co.!
As always, these deals vanish Wednesday at midnight Eastern time so hurry to get yours!
Just click on the icon below to head over to Guiseppa's blog!