This building block box is perfect for party favors and small gifts. The box is approximately 4-1/2” x 4-1/2” x 1” and is compatible with the 8x12 and 12x12 mats. It is easy to assemble making it perfect for creating multiples!
Here's the tutorial:1. Cut out all the pieces. The file comes with pieces to do both the front and the back of the box. If you are only doing one side, you do not need to cut the extra pieces. You will just need 4 squares and 16 circles.
2. Fold the box on the score lines. Place adhesive on the tab and adhere to the other side of the box to form its shape.
3. Adhere the bottom of the box closed.
4. Fold the handle area on the score lines as shown and tuck the handle pieces through the slots to close.
5. The square pieces come with "x" marks to place your adhesive on. Use a foam adhesive in the center of each x.
6. Adhere the circles on your foam adhesives.
7. Adhere each square on the front of your box. Repeat for the other side if using.
8. Your finished box should look similar to this!
This bag is a great size for gift giving or using for a large favor bag, you can even size it to fit your needs! As it comes, the bag is approximately 8" (11-1/4" with handle) x 4" x 2-3/4". The file comes with the bag base pieces, the bag mat with built in marks to place the circles, the handle, and circle pieces. It is compatible with both the 8x12 and 12x12 mats.
Here's the tutorial:
1. Cut out all your pieces. Beginning with the rectangle building block piece, place foam adhesive on the center of each "x". There are 8 in total.
2. Next grab your box pieces and fold on the score lines. Place adhesive on the two long tabs.
3. Adhere the boxes together in the center as shown.
4. Adhere the other side of the box together to form its shape. Push the slot piece up and the two sides in.
5. Finish the bottom by sliding the tab piece into the slot.
6. Place the handle piece in each side slit.
7. Adhere your rectangle building block piece on with foam adhesive. Your finished box should look similar to this now!
and be sure to check my store for the sliding building block box too!