Today I am sharing my new Sport Ball Boxes! These are perfect for gift giving, party favors, birthday party goodies, team treats, and after season celebrations! The boxes come sized at approximately 4" x 4" x 1-1/2" but they can be made larger or smaller to fit your needs!
These all follow the same tutorial, only the ball piece will be different:
1. Cut out all the pieces.
2. Starting with the box bottom (the larger pieces), adhere the two strip pieces together as shown.
3. Bend the tabs then place adhesive on the other edge tab and adhere it to the other side to form a circular shape as shown.
4. Grab one of the smaller circles and place adhesive around the edge.
5. Insert it adhesive side down into the circular shape.
6. Turn your box over and place adhesive all over the back of the second smaller circle piece.
7. Adhere it in place to cover the tabs.
8. Repeat these steps with the remaining box pieces for the lid. Adhering the ball on the top.
9. Your box should look like this now!