I have received a lot of request for this file!
This is my new 3D Expandable Washi Tape and Ribbon Tray!
This file is approximately 1" x 8-3/4" x 2-1/2" and it contains nine slots that will hold small ribbon spools and washi tapes. The file comes with the box base, the slotted box top insert, as well as three different side panels that you can use if you are putting together multiples. There is a side panel for 2, 3, and 4 trays. The image shown with three trays is using the three side panel (the single tray does not require a side panel). This file is compatible with both the 8x12 and 12x12 mats. When four trays are used, you can store 36 rolls!
Here is the tutorial:
1. Cut out the pieces and fold on the score lines.
2. Place adhesive on the tabs and adhere to the box sides.
3. Place adhesive on all four of the sides of the slotted insert piece.
4. Insert the piece into the box base, pressing on the sides to secure in place.
5. Fill with your Washi Tapes or Ribbons.
Note: If you cut multiples, adhere the touching sides together then adhere the coordinating panel piece on the sides to cover the seam.
This week I am also releasing a decorative element that is great for cards, layouts, and projects! This is my Circle with Leaf and Banner. The file is sizable to fit your needs and comes with the elements shown which includes the mat pieces (six cuts in total).