This Valentine's bag is perfect for holding treats, gifts, and even lunches!
The finished project is approximately 4" x 2-7/8" x 8"and has a fold over flap to hold it closed. This file is compatible with both the 12x12 and 8-1/2x12 mats.
1. Cut out the box pieces and fold on the score lines. Add adhesive to the two side tabs as shown.
2. Adhere the boxes together in the center as shown.
3. Bring the box side over and adhere to the other.
4. For the bottom of the box tuck the two side tabs in.
5. Bring the slot flap up and tuck the tab in.
6. Stand the box upright and squeeze the sides in on the score lines.
7. Adhere the mat on the box front and adhere the sentiment cut in the center.
8. Fill your box with goodies and then tuck the tab over the box and into the slot.
9. This is a side view of the box.