Today I am sharing my new Large Holiday Gift Bags! Each bag is approximately 6-1/4" (9-1/2" with handle) x 8-1/4" (at widest spot) x 3-1/4" (at widest spot) and they are compatible with the 8x12 and 12x12 mats. Each file can be sized down for smaller gifts too. I have three versions of this file available.
This file comes with the box base (cut two), the box bottom, the handle, and the two tree snowflake pieces.
1. Cut out the box base pieces and place adhesive on the two side tabs.
2. Adhere the two pieces together in the center lining up the score line of the tab to the box side (it angles).
3. Bring the other side of the box around and adhere the second tab as you did the first.
4. Pop the box up to form its shape. Place adhesive on the two small tabs as shown.
5. Adhere the box bottoms to the small tabs.
6. Cut the box bottom and handle. Place adhesive all over the back of the box bottom.
7. Adhere the piece to the box bottom, centering.
8. Slide the handle in the slits on each side of the bag.
9. Assemble the tree snowflake piece and adhere to the front center of the bag using foam adhesive.
Here are the other versions of this file:
This file comes with the box base (cut two), the box bottom, the handle, the sentiment, and the belt/buckle pieces.
This file comes with the box base (cut two), the box bottom, the handle with mat, and two inside panel pieces (to change the tree color).