A Little Sparkle Never Hurts!

I love-love this new file and have a feeling I am going to be using it lots!
These are paper sequins and this file has four sizes:  3", 2-1/2", 2", and 1".  You can make these sized to fit your needs though I wouldn't go much smaller than 3/4" as it become hard to bend on the score lines.  I cut mine on glittered paper to give them that extra shimmer but I love the idea of being able to create pattern papered sequins and how amazing would these be larger hanging in strings for party decor!  Oh yes, the possibilities are endless!  Can you tell I am excited!?

Each one has score marks built into the file, all you have to do is bend them slightly down (or up for a different look!) around the center hexagon then pinch the side lines a bit.  Super easy and so much fun!  


I'd love to see what you make with these!
Feel free to link me up in the comments section, share images on my Facebook page, or email photos over to jamielanedesigns@gmail.com!



Share:

0 comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...